Privacy and cookies
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and it is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access in our site and allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for Internet working; They can not harm your computer / device, if they are enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and solve possible malfunctions in our site.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the during your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support site or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and reads our website every time you visit in our site; has a fixed expiration date, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Cookies Feature: Allow in our site remember decisions taken by the user, or as your login ID. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (contains neither your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not the one you are visiting; for example, used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits at each site that are advertised.
- Analytics Cookies are cookies that are intended to ensure regular maintenance and the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing in our site, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, maybe your navigation is not ideal and some of the utilities available do not work correctly.
a) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Name of cookies:
Purpose of Cookies:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times the user of in our site visits it. Was also recorded when is the first and last visit to the web. It calculates when you have finished a session, user source and keyword.
User settings to prevent Cookies
You can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants a cookie: If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, the option in Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- If you use Chrome, section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cooki
Information regarding processing of personal data
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. hotel facilities where you will be a guest;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) e) you can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
b. processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Data Controller and Data Processor
Under Article. 28 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
– the holder of the personal data collected from this web site, as the owner of the website, is shown at the bottom of the website itself.
– holder self treatment and owner of online reservation system is now is the company Nozio Srl with headquarters in Via delle Industrie, 17 / A – 30175 Venice Marghera, and its partner and Web Site administrator, the company Netplan S.r.l.
– in charge of the processing of personal data as a System Administrator of the Web site is the company Nozio Srl with headquarters in Via delle Industrie, 17 / A – 30175 Venice Marghera, and its partner and Web Site administrator, the company Netplan S.r.l.
The copyright in all materials on all pages of this website is owned by both the author (SUMA S.r.l. and partners) and the website owner.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted, utilized or re-produced in any form
* You may view this website electronically.
* You may print any of the pages of this website or download any of them to local hard-disk for your personal non-commercial use only.
The permissions set out above do not authorize you to incorporate any part of the pages of this website in any document or any material or otherwise make available without prior written consent of both the author and the website owner.
The website owner and the author reserve the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the permissions set out above.